Written by Gloria Ramirez
How many of us have postponed our happiness waiting for some event or someone to make us happy? How many of us find it difficult to accept what is? There is a misunderstanding that if we accept circumstances as they are it means that we are giving up or not doing our part. It is totally the opposite. We are letting go of controlling to allow other doors to open. When we are too strict about our viewpoints, we might be blocking other options and saying no to life’s flow.
- Accept what is and allow other doors to open
- Let go of the past and focus in the present
- Be willing to be happy now regardless of circumstances
- Have an open mind and be willing to review other options
- Have confidence in your abilities