“Experience has taught me that there are no short cuts to success. Yet, there are ways to create the illusion of a short cut – tools and resources that can help accelerate your growth, so that you achieve your goals and realize your dreams in far less time than you could have on your own.
I think one of the single most effective success-accelerators is coaching. A coach or mentor helps breathe life into your intentions, transforming them into concrete goals and then providing you with the information and motivation you need to turn those goals into reality.
This is as equally effective with individuals as it is with a multi-pronged coaching program across several departments in satellite offices of a Fortune 500 company. When the intention is there, magnificent change is in store.”– Bob Proctor
LifeSuccess Consultants offer flexible coaching programs, whether for small groups, departmental (i.e., your sales staff, your executive board), and even large-group coaching tailored to your specific needs.
Whatever your preference, each coaching scenario is carefully mapped out in its curriculum content and progress plan for maximum effectiveness in:
- Building personal leadership skills;
- Increasing sales and profitability – exponentially;
- Improving morale and employee relations;
- Developing open lines of communication;
- Designing dynamic mastermind teams;
- Implementing effective systems;
- Setting – and achieving – strategically defined goals.
Please peruse our best-selling programs from the menu find a fit that best suits you, and feel free to contact me for a no-obligation meeting.
To book Gloria Ramirez for your next event,
or to coordinate training or coaching for your team, please contact us at:
954.558.7327 or love@GloriaRamirez.com
“I’m so grateful to have participated in The 12 Steps to Mastery Program. I want to let you know that each step and process had a profound effect on my life. You are such an amazing coach and healer. Your abilities and gifts as the leader, the coach, the friend, your understanding and compassion, the visionary leader and more, all came into play during our sessions. I made a list of what happened in the 12 Steps to Mastery for me
- I developed more faith in God.
- I took responsibility for myself.
- I learned to Stand up for myself and respect myself as never before.
- I released the past, and accepted it. It was what it was. (Now get out of here past! )
- I brought out the true spiritual being that I am.
- I learned to love myself more.
- I began undoing of what was done.
- I created a new self-image.
- I now am able to control my emotions even more.
- Brought me to learn to connect and learn and listen even more to our mastermind group and other people.
Thank you so much Gloria.
Dream Life Thinking
Proctor and Gallagher Institute Certified Consultant & Facilitator
Thinking Into Results